Click here if you'd like to join now (when you get to this site click on Join the fun).
If you'd like to chat about becoming a demonstrator please let me know and I'd be happy to contact you. You can email me at the address below.
Please read all the details below (before you join):
Dates: October 1-31, 2011
- Anyone that joins during the promotion period will receive a Sizzix Big Shot Machine or $100 in Stampin' Up! products of your choice from any of our current catalogs.
- New recruits who join online will be given access to the Promotional Product Bonus one hour after they complete their online IDA (you will be provided a link to OEX for this redemption via e-mail).
- In this order type, you will either enter the item number for the Big Shot (item 113439) or the item numbers for up to $100 in Stampin' Up! products.
- Products can be chosen from any current catalog and shipping is FREE!
- New Recruits should ensure that their free total comes as close as possible to $100 without going over since the Promotional Product Bonus order type will not allow items beyond $100 to be added to the order.
- Those who mail in their Indepedent Demonstratror Agreements can simply list the items they want for free on their accompanying order form.
- New recruits will have until November 30, 2011, to redeem their product bonus.
Starter Kit Information
- Promotion applies to the purchase of the Standard or Digital+ Starter Kit. You may add the Stampin' Memories, Definitely Decorative, or My Digital Studio Software Add-On for the regular add-on price.
- You have the option to substitute a Textured Impressions Embossing Folder ($7.95 or less; see pages 218-219) for the Always Bird Décor Elements (p. 233) that comes standard in the Starter Kit.
- As a part of my team and the Stampin' Up! family, you can take advantage of Stampin' Up! demonstrator privileges and discounts through March 31, 2012 with no obligation to buy or sell anything more (that includes Sale-A-Bration!!). A minimum of $300 in sales per quarter is required to stay active after that.
- Starter Kit is only available to new members and not to current demonstrators.
ORDER YOUR KIT AND BECOME A MEMBER OF MY TEAM INSTANTLY BY CLICKING HERE.
HAVE A QUESTION? Please EMAIL ME. I'm ready to help.
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this & I look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Hi Jackie I finally made it to your blog to leave some love. I read you are in the process of moving house, I so don't envy you but hope your move goes well. I just love SU (an ex demo myself) so I can't wait to see more fabulous products and inspiration from you. Take careReplyDelete
Great incentive to become a demo. Just not me LOL I love the product though. And love seeing what you create.ReplyDelete
Wow, what an awesome promotion!!ReplyDelete
I hope you gets lot of new recruits!
Have a great day Jackie!
Being an SU rep. looks like so much fun. Seeing all the new products before others... Meeting new people and working in a craft that I love. However, its not me, I'm a buyer not a seller. Good luck with your recruitment project.ReplyDelete